Friday, October 2, 2009

Dermmatch




Before applying a certian type of herbal oil, I started using Dermmatch. The results were amazing. I was impressed. With this product, I was able to cover my bald spots, and nobody was able to look at my scalp which can be seen through my thinning hair. If people want to hide their thinning hair or bald spots this product is excellent. You can apply this product and leave it on for a whole week. I'm guessing its paste also holds on to the hair which is supposed to fall out. After a week, when you shower you will see all powder comming out and all the hair which I suppose is suppose to fall out. The best part about this product is you won't have people always shiting their focus at your hair line anymore. This can be really annoying. Sometimes you have a converstation and there are ill mannered people who just shit their attention on your hair line. Besides, the best part is, if you are not satisfied, Dermmatch gives you a full refund. In fact, all lot of these hair after hair transplant pics you see on the net, they all have Dermmatch applied on their scapls. The reason is hair transplants give patients thin hair, so Dermmatch is used to make hair appear thicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment